Cooked low and slow sous vide-style to a delectable tenderness, Sysco Imperial Sous Vide Lamb is ready to heat and serve in any application from center-of-the-plate to bowls and ethnic-inspired sandwiches. With precise quality and impeccable safety, these items offer consistency in the kitchen, labor savings and easy storage in the freezer. Showcase the versatility of these fork-tender proteins with signature sauces, seasonings and endless menu applications.
Braised Lamb Shoulder: Boneless, whole muscle lamb shoulder that’s simply seasoned with garlic and spices.
Rosemary & Mint Lamb Shanks: Bone-in lamb shanks that are cooked in a savory sauce that draws from the classic lamb pairings of rosemary, mint and spices.
Features & Benefits
- Time-saving; work has been done for you, product comes pre-cooked sous vide-style
- Sous vide is a French technique using a temperature-controlled water bath that requires 7 to 10 hours of cooking time to achieve tender, juicy meat
- Pre-portioning and precision cooking ensure consistent serving sizes and evenly cooked meat
- Consistent and safe product as cooked under sous vide cooking method in USDA-certified facility
- Ready-to-prepare product saves time and labor costs
- Cross-menu product versatility; can be used in multiple applications including center-of-the-plate, bowls, ethnic sandwiches and flatbreads
Get inspired and start incorporating Sysco Imperial Sous Vide Lamb into your menu today:
- Rosemary & Stout Lamb Shoulder: Two lamb shoulder pieces braised in a rosemary-stout reduction served with a pan-roasted vegetable medley of baby potatoes, rainbow carrots and onion
- Indian-Style Lamb Shanks: Cardamom-spiced rosemary & mint lamb shanks with curry cucumber-tomato salsa and yogurt
- Lamb Hand Pies: Crisp, flaky puff pastry hand pies filled with stout braised lamb shoulder, peas, diced carrots and onions
- Harvest Lamb Shank: Hard-cider glazed rosemary & mint lamb shank with roasted apple and onion slices and fresh rosemary
Visit SuppliesOnTheFly.com and search “Cutting Edge Solutions” for more information on featured servingware.
Sysco’s Cutting Edge Solutions provide new and innovative products to help you refresh your menu, drive repeat business and streamline back-of-house operations. Contact your local Sysco Marketing Associate today for more details.