- Pre heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine soy sauce, water, maple syrup, tomato paste, hoisin sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic powder and ginger powder in sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and reduce to a syrupy glaze. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly flour a pizza pan or sheet pan and work dough into a pizza base.
- Sause the base evenly with the Maple Hoisin BBQ Sauce.
- Evenly distribute the sliced red onion, jalapeno and cheddar cheese.
- Top with the sliced breast fillet and scallions.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Top with fresh cilantro, slice and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*