- Mix the flour, water, salt and butter in a bowl to form a dough. Roll into a ball and flatten onto a surface to form a 10 ”disc.
- In a frying pan with oil, grill the disc until golden brown on both sides.
- Cook ¾ can of black beans until softened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the vegetarian chorizo and season to taste.
- Add the black bean paste to the blue corn disc, top with mozzarella cheese, vegetarian chorizo, and place in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add coleslaw, jalapeño slices, cauliflower, black beans, corn, roasted tomato, red onions, and chopped cilantro.
Ingredient availability varies by location*