Creamy vanilla ice cream and fudgy brownie bowls are the perfect combination to add an indulgent summer treat to your menu. Be inspired with a heightened version of the traditional sundae. The range of possibilities are endless!
- Prepare Baker’s Source Brownie Mix as label directs. Add cinnamon and red pepper to the batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add brownie batter to each cup until two-thirds full.
- Spray the bottom half of a second muffin tin with cooking spray. Gently place the second muffin tin on top of the firs tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake following label directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool. Add a scoop of ice cream and top with caramel sauce, sprinkles, peanuts and maraschino cherries for the finishing touch!