- Combine warm water, salt and 1/2 cup of buffalo lemon pepper and make a quick brine.
- Slice cauliflower head into 4 steaks.
- Place steaks into brine for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once brined, place cauliflower steaks in bowl with starch and coat evenly.
- Place steaks into fryer at 375°F until gold brown.
- Dust with remaining Buffalo Lemon Pepper blend.
- Serve immediately with Buffalo Lemon Pepper Tahini sauce.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Serve immediately with Buffalo Lemon Pepper Tahini.