Your items have been added.
- Place beef patty on flat top or grill and cook to desired internal temperature.
- Toast the hamburger bun on the flat top and at the same time heat up the burnt ends.
- Slice green cabbage thinly and place in bowl set aside. Wash the lettuce, tomato, and red onion, cut, and make a burger setup set aside.
- In separate bowl create the white BBQ sauce by adding 1 cup mayonnaise, ½ cup white vinegar, 1 Tbsp mustard, 1 tsp onion power, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp granulated garlic and combine all ingredients.
- Place 1 oz of shredded green cabbage in bowl and toss with 2 oz of white BBQ sauce.
- Add cheddar cheese to beef patty and let melt.
- Place burger setup on bottom bun, add beef patty with cheese, top with crispy burnt ends.
- Dress the burger with the white BBQ slaw, top with bun and finish the plate with fries.
Ingredient availability varies by location*