- Season patty with salt and pepper, cook on grill to desired temperature.
- When patty is 90% done, top with American cheese.
- Pull patty off the grill and let it rest.
- Grill the onions until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, lightly butter the bun put it on the grill to toast.
- Cook the Sidewinder fries and pork belly in the fryer.
- Season both with salt when they turn golden brown.
- Spread the mayo on the bottom bun, and the dijon mustard on the top of the bun.
- Layer the burger in this order: patty on bottom bun, crispy pork belly, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and grilled onions. ENJOY!
Ingredient availability varies by location*