- In a large bowl add water and salt, slowly add the cornmeal, mix by hand until comes together and forms a dough.
- Let dough rest for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
- Divide dough into 8 balls equally, flatten with your hand to approximately 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place on a pre heated and oiled griddle( about medium to high ) and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and split.
- In a bowl add the avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, diced red peppers, and garlic, combine together to form a dressing. Fold the chicken and cilantro into dressing with a spoon season with salt and pepper as needed.
Ingredient availability varies by location*