- Mix sugar and salt with pre-cooked corn meal and corn flour. Place water in a bowl and gradually add flour mix while kneading, until all of the mix is incorporated. Keep kneading until the mix is smooth.
- Create medium size balls with the dough. Place ball on a plastic surface and press to form a flat circle.
- At the center of the dough, add a small portion of the shredded skirt steak, beans, cheese, and plantain chunks.
- Fold dough to seal the empanadas and press on the sides.
- Fry empanadas in hot oil until golden brown.