- Begin by preheating a flat top griddle or cast iron skillet to 375F.
- In a large bowl combine the Ground Beef, Ground Pork, Chopped Garlic, Diced Onion, ¼ cup of the ketchup, 1 tsp of the Cumin, 1 tsp of the Paprika, salt and Pepper, making sure to not overwork the meat. Form in to four 7 oz. ¾' thick patties and keep refrigerated until ready to cook. Season the Burgers with S&P. Place the Burgers on the preheated Griddle or Skillet and cook until desired doneness is achieved. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side to achieve a Medium Burger. Top with the sliced Swiss Cheese until melted. Set aside on a plate to rest for service.
- While Burgers are cooking toast the Brioche Buns.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining ingredients Cumin, Paprika and ketchup with the mayonnaise, White Vinegar, Oregano and Sriracha until well incorporated. Set aside for service.
- To assemble your Cuban Frita Burger start by stacking the Onion, Tomato, Iceberg and Pickles on the bottom half of the toasted Brioche Bun. Place the resting Burger on top of the veggies top with the cooked bacon and spoon the Picante Ketchup Sauce over. Top with the Shoestring Potatoes and the Brioche Bun.
Ingredient availability varies by location*