Your items have been added.
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Cook sausage until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Keep warm.
- Fry egg to desired doneness.
- Assemble sandwich by first splitting the biscuit, laying the biscuit bottom on the serving dish, then topping it with sausage and cheese.
- Place in a salamander just until cheese begins to melt. Place egg on top of melted cheese.
- Place biscuit top on sandwich and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*