Spicy Salt Mix for the Rim of the Glass
Your items have been added.
Directions for the Drink
- In a cocktail glass with ice, mix the lemon juice, tomato cocktail, Worcestershire sauce, and habanero pepper sauce. Shake well to cool.
- Serve in a tall glass with ice and a rim dusted with salt and fill it up with beer.
- Garnish with the slice of lime and bacon strips.
For the Spicy Mix
- Combine the kosher salt and the chili powder on a small plate.
- Pour the lemon juice on another small plate.
- Dip the rim of a glass in the lemon juice and then carefully place the rim on the plate with the spicy salt mix.
Ingredient availability varies by location*