- Cut the rack of lamb into 4 two bone pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sear on high heat until medium rare.
- Pre-cook the sweet potato, peel and mash up until you have reached the consistency of mashed potato.
- Cut the Bok Choy in half, spray with EVOO and grill on high heat for approximately 2 minutes until some nice grill marks are visible.
- Combine the demi and the cherry blossom Shoyu and heat.
- Place the sweet potato in the middle of the plate., add the grilled Bok Choy and the grilled lamb chops, pour the sauce over the front part of the chops, garnish with micro greens and serve.
As an alternative presentation, you can roast of the whole rack of lamb and serve four 1-bone chops.