- Warm up milk and add sugar and salt.
- In a bowl, mix flour, yeast, butter, three eggs, and slowly add milk. Knead heavily until dough is homogenized.
- Let rest for 30 minutes and cover with a damp cloth.
- Divide dough into three parts. Stretch with rolling pin and form a rectangle.
- Place prosciutto, raisins and olives on dough and roll to form bread. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar with 1 egg.
- Heat oven at 480 ˚F. Bake breads for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush bread with egg and sugar mix.
- Place back in oven for another 30 minutes or until color is golden.
Ingredient availability varies by location*