Your items have been added.
- Wrap the scallops tightly in a piece of bacon and use toothpick to stabilize.
- Spread garlic butter on crostinis.
- Bake scallops and garlic crostinis in separate baking dishes, crostinis can go sraight on oven racks, at 400° until desired crispness of bacon and until the bread is golden brown.
- Top Crostinis with parmesan cheese until melted.
- Place 1 tsp Habanero Hot Bacon Jam under each scallop, use green onions to garnish.
Ingredient availability varies by location*