Ingredients for Meatloaf Patty
- Pre-heat the flat top grill to 375 degrees
- Smash a 7 oz meatloaf patty on the grill and cook to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Flip the patty once.
- While the patty is cooking, crisp 2 units of bacon shoulder on the flat top, and fry Texas Tumbleweeds.
- Top patty with crisp bacon shoulder and 2 units of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Toast bun on flat top.
- To assemble, brush the bottom of the buns with sweet & spicy ketchup, top with dressed meatloaf patty add fried Texas tumbleweed and toasted bun.
Directions for Meatloaf Patty Bulk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, diced onion, diced green bell pepper and the diced celery.
- Small dice the jalapeno.
- Add the diced jalapeno and remaining ingredients to the beef mixture and mix until well combined.
- Weigh meatloaf mixture into 7 oz balls, and reserve for hamburger patties.
Ingredient availability varies by location*