- Prepare pancake mix as label directs; prepared pancake batter on flat-top griddle over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Deep-fry a portion of Red Battered Jumbo Crinkle Cut Fries at 350°F until golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes; season with salt.
- Cook sausage links, Canadian bacon on flat-top griddle.
- Cook eggs in a sauté pan with butter over medium-high heat until egg whites are cooked through and yolks are slightly soft, about 3 minutes.
- Toast a portion of bread.
- Serve Truck Stop Breakfast with hot sauce, ketchup and maple syrup.