- For the beans, dice and saute bacon with chopped onions until crispy. Discard half of the fat, drain beans, add 1 oz. of BBQ sauce and incorporate. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season pork with salt and pepper and grill to proper doneness. Brush with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Clean and cut stem from zucchini, slice lengthwise, season with salt and pepper and grill to proper doneness.
- For the slaw, peel the apple and thin slice using a mandolin. In a mixing bowl, add the honey mustard dressing and gently incorporate.
- To build plate, ladle beans on plate, arrange grilled zucchini, top with grilled pork, top with apple slaw and garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Ingredient availability varies by location*