Sysco Classic Sous Vide Sirloin Steak is pre-portioned, lightly seasoned, and pre-cooked to medium-rare—saving time, money and labor. It is easily incorporated into a variety of applications, such as this versatile main dish with on-trend Asian ingredients.
Sriracha Roasted Vegetables
For the Tamari Butter
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl; refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
For the Sriracha Roasted Vegetables
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl; roast on a sheet tray at 425°F until vegetables are tender and starting to brown, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 6 cups.
- Let 1 steak stand at room temperature 10 minutes; grill over high heat until lightly charred, about 8 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with a portion of Tamari Butter.
- Heat a portion of oil in a sauté pan over medium heat; add a portion of Sriracha Roasted Vegetables and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve steak over vegetables garnished with sesame seeds along with additional Tamari Butter.