- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub Lamb Rib front and back with BBQ Spice, place on sheet pan and roast in oven for 1 hour.
- During the last 10 minutes of roasting coat with BBQ Sauce and place back in oven.
- Place a slice of peeled watermelon on the grill and cook until caramelized on both sides. Cool and dice.
- Boil couscous according to directions. Drain and let cool.
- Place cooled couscous in a bowl and add diced red onion, sweet pepper drops, diced watermelon, chopped mint, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Slice Lamb into single rib portions, serve with couscous salad and drizzle with BBQ Sauce.
Ingredient availability varies by location*