- Heat butter in a large frying pan and cook the onions and garlic, stirring, until onions are soft.
- Add spices and cook while stirring until fragrant.
- Add the diced chicken, sauté until halfway cooked, stirring occasionally, for five minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and cook on low heat until the mixture thickens and the chicken is fully cooked.
- To add thickness and exceptional taste to the masala, remove it from the heat, add in Mezete red pepper hummus, and stir slowly with a wooden spoon until the hummus is well combined in the masala dish.
- Serve with basmati rice.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
An Indian classic with a Middle Eastern twist, the chicken masala dish with Mezete Red Pepper Hummus is set to captivate the senses of those who admire both cuisines as it thickens the masala and helps the flavor stand out.