- Heat the vegan chili and vegetable broth in a pot over medium heat.
- Add uncooked pasta to the pot and stir to combine. Place a lid on the pot, keep heat up to medium-high until boil. Stir every other minute to prevent pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- When the pot reaches a boil, turn the heat down to low and bring to a simmer. Let the pot simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and the sauce is thick and saucy. Stir frequently.
- Once pasta is cooked, add the vegan shredded cheese and nutritional yeast, and stir until cheese is melted and thoroughly combined.
- Serve hot, and add desired garnishes.
Ingredient availability varies by location*