Batch Peach BBQ
Kansas City Wings
For the BBQ Sauce
- Reduce Orange Juice by half and add Peach preserves, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon.
- Simmer until Sugar dissolves.
- Add chiles, and all remaining spices and simmer for 5 min.
- Add bbq sauce and vinegar. (remove cinnamon stick, prior to use).
For the Fennel Slaw
- Prepare the fennel salad by tossing all ingredients, set aside.
For the Wings
- Set Fryer temp to 350. Fry Chicken Wings for approximately 15 min until golden brown and crispy.
- In a small skillet, caramelize the peaches and add 3-4oz of the peach bbq sauce to the skillet, set aside. Drain in fryer basket and toss immediately in sauce and char evenly on char-broiler.
- Plate the wings along side fennel slaw, housemade bleu cheese and finish with any remaining peach bbq and reserved chiles.