Use Sysco Imperial Pimento Cheese Bites for biscuit sandwich preparations like this one. Just deep-fry the prebreaded bites and pair with the flavors of your choice. Then serve as a passed appetizer or starter.
For the Mini Biscuits
- Stir biscuit mix and buttermilk in a bowl until a shaggy dough is formed. Drop 1½ tablespoons dough 2 inches apart onto a sheet tray sprayed with pan spray; sprinkle with everything seasoning.
- Bake at 450°F until lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Makes about 12 biscuits.
- Toss a portion of garlic, greens, oil, red pepper ﬂakes, and salt in a bowl; cook in a sauté pan over high heat until lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Deep-fry 3 Pimento Cheese Bites in vegetable oil at 350°F until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Serve split biscuits ﬁlled with Pimento Cheese Bites, greens, and a portion of pepper jelly and pickled peppers.
Ingredient availability varies by location*