Tender, fire-grilled Sysco Classic Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Skewers present an artisanal, back-of-house appearance while saving your operation time and money. Served with a White Bean Hummus and Olive-Tomato Salad for a light entrée.
White Bean Hummus
Marinated Olive-Tomato Salad
For the White Bean Hummus
- Trim ¼-inch from bottom of each garlic bulb; toss with oil in a shallow pan. Roast garlic at 375°F until tender and lightly caramelized, about 40 minutes; cool and remove skin, reserving oil from roasting.
- Purée roasted garlic and remaining ingredients in a food processor until mostly smooth; with processor running, slowly drizzle in reserved oil to emulsify. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 2 cups.
For the Lemon-Basil Marinade
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days. Makes about one cup.
For the Marinated Olive-Tomato Salad
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days. Makes about 2 cups.
- Brush 3 chicken skewers with a portion of Lemon-Basil Marinade; grill over medium-high heat until heated through, about 5 minutes, turning once.
- Spread bread with a portion of White Bean Hummus; serve skewers over bread with additional hummus and a portion of Marinated Olive-Tomato Salad garnished with dill, radish slices, and/or spring mix.