- Follow directions for thawing dough. Press dough out to a circle on a well-floured surface.
- Cut pancetta into lardons. Bake in oven with garlic cloves until pancetta starts to crisp.
- Blend mayonnaise, Parmesan and garlic cloves with 1 tbsp. water until smooth.
- Slice tomato, salt lightly and place between paper towels to absorb moisture.
- Top dough with sauce, cheese, tomatoes and pancetta. Bake in 500°F oven until cooked through.
- Toss arugula in remaining pancetta fat and add to pizza when it comes out of the oven. Drizzle Parmesan garlic cream over the top.
Ingredient availability varies by location*