- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, milk, yogurt, and maple syrup. Mix to evenly disperse the maple syrup, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice the peaches in half, remove the pit, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- In a sauce pot, place sugar, one cup of water, one cinnamon stick, lemon zest strips and juice from one lemon. Bring the pot to a boil and add the peach cubes. Toss the peaches to cover them in syrup, cook for two minute on medium flame and allow to cool down in the syrup. Refrigerate.
- The next day, mix the overnight oats together to disperse all the ingredients evenly. Adjust consistency with more milk and sweetness levels with more maple syrup.
- In a serving glass, build alternate layers of peach compote and overnight oats, top with granola and serve.
Ingredient availability varies by location*