- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Cold smoke shrimp for 20 minutes.
For charred orange cocktail:
- Cut orange into four slices and grill until charred. Puree oranges, Bloody Mary mix and ketchup in a blender until smooth.
- Fry julienned potatoes until crispy and brown.
- To serve, add 1 ounce of charred orange cocktail to each shot glass. Top with intertwined shrimp and garnish with crispy potato strings.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Recipe yields three shooters for a shareable appetizer.