The versatile Sysco Imperial Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Cheesecake is baked in a graham cracker crust and topped with real whipped cream and lemon poppy seed crumbles. Here, it is topped with fresh blueberries and Brown Butter-Almond Streusel for a delightful presentation.
Brown Butter-Almond Streusel
Blueberry Whipped Cream
For the Brown Butter-Almond Streusel
- Cook butter in a saucepan over medium heat until golden brown; remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Toss ﬂour, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and brown butter in a bowl until large crumbs form; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread almond mixture on a sheet tray; bake at 350°F until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 3½ cups.
For the Blueberry Whipped Cream
- Beat cream, preserves, and vanilla extract with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 2 days. Makes about 2½ cups.
- Garnish 1 slice cheesecake with a portion of Brown Butter-Almond Streusel, Blueberry Whipped Cream, blueberries, and a mint sprig.