Batch Medium Wing Sauce: 1 Qt.
Batch Bleu Cheese Dressing: 1 Qt.
For the Wing Sauce
- To Make the Wing Sauce; cut the butter in cubes and keep at room temperature. Heat the Hot Sauce on medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and whisk in butter, a little at a time. Set aside for Service.
For the Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Mix together all ingredients and chill for 2 hours before use.
For the Buffalo Wings
- Set Fryer temp to 350. Fry Chicken Wings for approximately 15 min until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain in fryer basket and toss immediately in 3-4 oz sauce.
- Serve with cold bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks.
Ingredient availability varies by location*