Your items have been added.
- Mix 4 oz. pear puree, 8 oz. apple juice, 2 lbs. sliced onion, 2 oz. brown sugar, 4 oz. mirin sweet cooking wine, 2 oz. sesame oil and 1 oz. chopped garlic together. Cover 5 lb. brisket with liquid overnight.
- Remove brisket, dry off, sear on all sides then place in deep hotel pan with the liquid and add 2 cups water and cook at 300 degrees for approximately 6 hours until tender.
- Slice brisket against the grain and reduce liquid.
- For kimchi, combine 1 oz. garlic, 2 oz. chopped ginger, .5 oz. white sugar, 2 oz. fish sauce in blender till chopped fine. In a bowl combine garlic mixture, 2 oz. green onion in 1/2 size pieces and 4 oz. chili paste. Add power blend, toss together and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve hot brisket with glazed sauce and kimchi on the side.
Ingredient availability varies by location*