- Rub pork with Togarashi seasoning and grill until medium well and allow to rest.
- Peel and quarter onion, drizzle a little EVOO on onion and separate the layers. Place a steamer pan on a grill and allow to get very hot. Place onion in steamer pan on grill and lightly season with salt and pepper. Move onion around with tongs and cook just enough to impart a char look and flavor but NOT until completely soft.
- Slice peach thin on slicer and fan out on plate as shown.
- Slice the pork flat iron thin and place on plate as shown.
- Place the remaining items on plate as shown and drizzle the sesame sauce around all.
Ingredient availability varies by location*