Tender, fire-grilled Sysco Classic Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Skewers present an artisanal, back-of-house appearance while saving your operation time and money. For added zest, baste with bacon and serve with spicy-cool Sriracha-Yogurt Dressing.
For the Sriracha-Yogurt Dressing
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 6 days. Makes about 1 cup.
- Boil a portion of potatoes over high heat in a saucepan until just tender, about 10 minutes; add a portion of asparagus and cook until crisp-tender, about 1 minute.
- Drain vegetables and cool slightly. Cook 3 slices bacon over medium heat until fat starts to render, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 3 chicken skewers; baste with bacon fat and cook until heated through and bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes, turning skewers once.
- Remove from heat; toss bacon and bacon fat with potatoes and asparagus in a bowl. Add a portion of radicchio, radishes, and peas; toss.
- Serve chicken skewers over salad with a portion of Sriracha-Yogurt Dressing.
Ingredient availability varies by location*