- Slice torta to form a hinge, smear both sides with Mayonnaise and toast on flat top grill until golden brown.
- Spread the Avocado pulp on one side of the roll and the mashed and seasoned black beans on the other.
- Fry the plantains, cool, and set aside.
- Place the plantains on the black beans, top with the pre heated Barbacoa and slice tomatoes.
- Garnish the tomatoes with sprigs of cilantro, season with S&P and dust the sandwich with the grated cotija cheese
- Serve the finished sandwich with Salsa Verde.
Ingredient availability varies by location*