Maximize efficiency and innovation with Sysco Classic Ultra-Thin Chicken Breasts. These pre-flattened boneless, skinless chicken breasts have a uniform ¼” thickness and eliminate the need for pounding, which saves operators time, mess, potential product waste, and avoids cross-contamination.
Prepare pasta as label directs; drain and drizzle with oil. Refrigerate in
an airtight container up to 4 days. Makes about 6½ cups.
- Heat tomatoes, tomato paste, seasoning and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat 10 minutes or until simmering, stirring occasionally and breaking up tomatoes with side of spoon.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 4 days. Makes about 4 cups.
- Whisk flour, salt and pepper; dredge chicken breast in flour mixture. Dip in egg; dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat; add chicken and cook 6 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165˚F, turning once.
- Top with cheese and broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Heat spaghetti and marinara sauce in a saucepan 4 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce topped with chicken and sprinkled with basil.