- Thaw the vegetable mix and quickly sauté in a pan with salt and pepper, reserve hot.
- Cook the rice according to the directions with one kaffir lime leaf for added flavor.
- Once done, set aside and reserve hot.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and cook medium rare to medium, set aside.
- Pick the herbs, slice the green onion and place in a small bowl.
For the Sauce:
- Add the Thai chili sauce to the pan and reduce quickly by half.
- Add butter to the reduction and swirl around in the pan until the sauce becomes emulsified.
- To plate, add rice to the middle of the plate, followed by the roasted vegetables.
- Top with salmon to add height to the plate.
- Drizzle with the Thai chili beurre blanc.
- Top with herb salad and enjoy!
Ingredient availability varies by location*