These truffles are surprisingly quick and easy to make. Use Baker’s Source Fudge Brownie Mix, which is baked, rolled and dipped in melted Sysco Imperial Chocolate Chips, then topped with your decoration of choice. This sweet treat is the perfect end to a romantic dinner.
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine the brownie mix and water.
- Using a paddle, mix on low for 30 seconds. Scrape down bowl and paddle, and mix on low for 30 seconds longer. Pour batter into greased sheet pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 20 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool. Scoop 1 ounce of brownie and roll into balls. Place in a cooler for 15 minutes to firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave until smooth. Using a fork, dip brownie balls into melted chocolate and set on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- To garnish, sprinkle with rock sugar or dehydrated berries. Place in cooler for 15 minutes to firm up.
Ingredient availability varies by location*