- Remove pork loin from packaging and pat dry.
- Mix all ingredients together and rub onto the pork loin, except for carrots, leeks, onions, and vegetable broth.
- Heat oil in your roasting pan on top of stove and use to brown your carrots and leeks.
- Push vegetables aside and brown the pork loin in the pan as well.
- Add onions, including the skins (very important! The skins will give the gravy a good color!).
- Add the vegetable broth.
- Cover the pan, roast in oven at 350 degrees for about 1.5 hours.
- Uncover, stir onions and veggies.
- Turn roast over and cook an additional 1 hour.
- Transfer the meat to a plate to rest.
- Use a hand mixer to break down the solids (veggies) in the liquid, enhancing the thickness.
- Slice roast as desired (1/2 inch thick slices) and pour gravy over pork before serving.
Ingredient availability varies by location*