Your items have been added.
- Place cilantro, parsley, cumin, coriander, salt, honey, lemon juice and olive oil in a blender; blend to create an even mixture. Pour marinade over fish; toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bring broth (or water), butter, cumin, turmeric and salt to a boil. Place couscous in a deep bowl. Pour broth mixture over the couscous and stir to distribute evenly; cover and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Fluff the couscous before serving.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber and onion to a bowl; add oil, lemon juice, za'atar, salt and pepper. Taste for seasoning, should be slightly under salted. Add feta cheese; mix into the salad.
- Mix all ingredients together; cover and refrigerate.
- Thread the fish cubes onto skewers and sear the fish on a grill until it is cooked through. Serve the fish skewers with Couscous and Tomato-Feta Salad garnished with Yogurt Sauce.
Ingredient availability varies by location*