- Prepare candied bacon by baking in oven with brown sugar sprinkled on top.
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Set yolks aside in mixing bowl.
- Combine yolks, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper and mix with a fork until blended and smooth. Dice 6 of the strips of bacon and add to egg yolk mix. Mix with fork.
- Coat egg-white halves in flour, then egg wash, then panko bread crumbs. Place in deep fryer and fry for 10-15 seconds until golden brown.
- Fill the fried egg-white halves with the egg yolk mixture.
- Cut remaining two strips of candied bacon into small strips (24 pieces). Garnish the top of each egg with one strip/piece.
Ingredient availability varies by location*