- Cook pasta according to the directions on the bag.
- Drain and toss with oil.
- Set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and sear on both sides in a sauté pan.
- Finish in the oven for 2-4 minutes at 400°F.
- Once done, peel the skin off and discard; reserve hot.
- In an oven safe pan, toast the almonds to intensify the flavor for about 2 minutes. Be careful not to burn the almonds.
- In a sauté pan, add the olive oil and pesto to the pasta and toss until hot.
- Place the pesto pasta in a large pasta bowl and flake the salmon on top, spreading around the bowl. Finish with toasted almonds and enjoy!
Ingredient availability varies by location*