Your items have been added.
- Fry the capers at 350 F for 45 seconds. Pat dry with a paper towel and reserve.
- Fry the shredded hash browns at 350 F until well-browned and crispy. Pat dry with a paper towel and reserve.
- Finely shred the pickle slices and reserve.
- Cut lemon into wedges and reserve.
- Roughly chop parsley and reserve.
- Roughly chop egg and reserve.
- Fry fish and fries per case instructions. Allow oil to drain off product and reserve for plating.
- Cut the fish diagonally and place crosswise on top of fries, standing it up tall on plate as shown in picture.
- Build a narrow mountain of tartar sauce across top of fish as shown.
- Place the remaining ingredients on tartar sauce, as shown, with shredded potatoes and fried capers on very top.
Ingredient availability varies by location*