These simple-to-prepare roasted and stuffed figs will become a mainstay on your menu. Use them when catering for passed apps, as a beautiful platter on a buffet table or as multiples on a small plate for a sophisticated starter.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place about ½ teaspoon of goat cheese in the center of each fig half.
- Wrap each fig half with a piece of prosciutto.
- Place figs on the sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the rosemary and orange zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with the hot honey and serve warm.
Ingredient availability varies by location*