- Mix vinegar, 1 tbsp. sesame oil, soy sauce, Mike's Hot Honey, and Dijon mustard. Set aside 1/2 c.
- Thaw the salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large sauté pan.
- Brush honey mixture over the flesh side of salmon.
- Sear the salmon in sauté pan until caramelized.
- Place in oven seared side up and bake at 350°F for 5 to 6 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Toss vegetables in remaining sauce.
- Place vegetables in pan and roast in oven with salmon until crisp tender.
- Place one serving of roasted vegetables on desired plate and top with salmon. Drizzle with reserved sauce. Can be served with jasmine rice or steamed quinoa.
Ingredient availability varies by location*