- Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender. Reserve.
- In a sauce pan, bring olive oil to a simmer. Add anchovies, garlic, bay leaves and rosemary, sauté until aromatic.
- Arrange potatoes, onions, tomatoes and olives in a oven safe dish. Season Cod loin with salt and pepper and place it on top of potatoes.
- Pour hot olive oil anchovies mix over the cod loin, bake it at 350°F until fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with citrus and fresh rosemary. Enjoy.
Ingredient availability varies by location*
Cod can be substituted for pollock or haddock.