- Season steak with peri peri seasoning and cook on grill to desired temperature. At the same time, grill lemon halves and serrano pepper. When done, transfer to a cutting board and let rest.
- Grill shrimp from frozen, approximately 3 minutes on each side. Season with a light dusting of peri peri seasoning.
- Cook onions and peppers a la plancha until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice fajita steak against the grain.
- Place steak, shrimp, onions and peppers on a sizzling platter, garnish with grilled lemon halves and serve with warm tortillas.
Ingredient availability varies by location*