Your items have been added.
- Brine chicken drums in pickle juice over night.
- Set your smoker or Combi oven to 250 degrees. Use woods chips of choice, although hickory is recommended. Humidity should be set to 65%. Chicken should be on a rack to allow smoke to completely penetrate the chicken. Smoke for 3 hours.
- Mean while, whisk all ingredients for White BBQ sauce until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the chicken is finished smoking, remove from the oven or smoker and allow to rest. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For service, fry chicken drums in a deep fryer until skin is brown and crispy. Serve with Alabama White BBQ sauce.
Ingredient availability varies by location*