Your items have been added.
- In a heavy bottom pot, add bacon and render. Add butter and melt, add flour to make a roux.
- Add diced celery and diced onions, chopped garlic to roux mixture, cook for three to five minutes.
- Add diced potatoes to pot and cook for five to seven minutes.
- Add chopped clams and clam base to pot, bring to a simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper, thyme, bay leaf. Add wine and hot sauce, bring to a boil and add heavy cream. Bring back to a boil, hold for service.
Ingredient availability varies by location*