The flavor profile and size of Sysco Imperial Pimento Cheese Bites bring excitement to a variety of applications, including these Pimento Cheese BBQ Chicken Bites. Combining the zest of barbecue with the richness and crunch of fried pimento cheese, these bites make a perfect app or snack.
For the Classic Coleslaw
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Heat a portion of chicken and barbeque sauce in a sauté pan over medium heat until bubbling, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Deep-fry 4 Pimento Cheese Bites in vegetable oil at 350°F until golden brown and crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Top a portion of white bread slices with chicken, a portion of coleslaw, 2 Pimento Cheese Bites, and 2 pickles; secure with skewers.