- Pick herbs and put them in a bowl for herb salad. Set aside.
- Blanch soba noodles in water with one teaspoon of sesame oil for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Fry chicken chunks in 350˚F fryer according to package instructions. Drain and toss with gochujang sauce.
- Sauté noodles with green onion in a teaspoon of sesame oil until lightly toasted.
- To plate, add a little gochujang sauce to plate, add noodles and herb salad, then top with chicken chunks. Drizzle with sesame seed oil and top with toasted sesame seeds and choice of peppers.
Ingredient availability varies by location*